plant more first early and second early potatoes and less main crops.
Grow more French Beans.... reason they are more versatile when it comes to cooking than runner beans and I like growing them better.
Have a go at growing something new - like celery or cucumber which
I have never attempted to grow.
Try to grow a chili pepper as all my attempts at that have proved to be just that - attempts.
- Update this page as often as possible.
- Continue to try to spread the word about the pleasure of growing your own food.
- Continue to be interested in sustainable life styles and discover more about how I can incorporate it into growing food.
- Grow even more fruit and vegetables so I can share more with family and friends.
- Make the compost heaps even more efficient so that we have more compost to enrich the soil.